Creator application form
Make sure you have read the relevant FAQ entry, "How do I become a Creator?", before you apply!
Really New and improved - take note
As the old rule of suiciding all other chars and not touching the game while you were a TC didn't really
work out, we're trying something new. It turned out that it was too much of a shock actually having to learn/work all
the time instead of running around chatting with your mates, so now we're allowing a bit of both worlds.
- All information entered on this form will be considered confidential, and will only be seen by Lords and above.
- Submitting phony applications will not get you anywhere,and the chances of us finding out who you are are significant...
- Applications will normally only be considered for people of level 90 or above. However, this rule can be bent severely,
if given sufficient reason. Typical reasons include experience and/or skills that we require.
- Apply with the character you want promoted. This must be the character you are best known as, within reason. Note
the "best known as", i.e. not neccessarily the one with the highest level. If you think this is too much of a
sacrifice, then imagine the cres going before you who had to delete all their chars in the process...
- As an immortal, you are expected to play the game to keep up with how life is as a player.
- You do not have to register your player characters, only the ones that you interact with as a creator, i.e.
the test characters you give equipment, levels, stuff etc to test something out. These test characters should
then NOT interact with the game other than for specific testing purposes (and no PK/PS).
- General rules apply, only one character at the time logged in, and your immortal char counts as one. Test chars
does not count, you can have a dozen of these logged in if you need to. As a vaguely borderline case, you are
allowed to have a player char chatting in nanc while also logged in as an immortal. This char should not gain xp or